Retinitis Pigmentosa--Hope for Sight!
- Call Us
- Treatment Options
Please Call Us Today for
a Free Evaluation to learn if our program is
right for you
(888) 838-3937 or (650) 780-9900
We look forward to talking with you.
There is Hope for Sight!
The people with Retinitis Pigmentosa in the research presented by Grace Halloran, Ph.D did extremely well, with 90% showing significant improvement. The newest development is that we continue to see these same successful results today, and others who offer this program are seeing the same results.
If you would like a copy of Grace Halloran's scientific paper, let us know when you speak to us, or send us an email.
We did a series of three articles on the treatment of Retinitis Pigmentosa at OrganicMD.com. You will like them. The links are below:
Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment Now, Part 1: Your Genes Are Not Your Destiny. Click Here to see the article.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment Now, Part 2: Limit Your Mind and You Limit Possibility. Click Here to see the article.
Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment Now, Part 3: There Are Things That Help Now. Hope for Sight! Click Here to see the article.
While there is no definitive cure for Retinitis Pigmentosa, there are some effective means of treatment, which include:
- Syntonic Light Therapy applies specific light frequencies through the eyes. These light frequencies stimulate the functioning of the retina and aid in detoxification.
- Microcurrent Stimulation is a painless procedure that has proven effective for people with Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- Consuming sufficient vitamins and nutrients may also be an effective Retinitis Pigmentosa treatment to slow the advancement of the disease for some patients. A prescribed regimen of heart-healthy oils and Omega-3 fatty acids have been proven to offer benefits to people diagnosed with Retinitis Pigmentosa.
- If you've been diagnosed with RP or any other disease causing blindness, be sure to request our report, "The TRUTH Your Eye Doctor Isn't Telling You." We've provided a wealth of information about ways to tackle this challenge to your vision.
An estimated 1.5 million individuals have been affected by retinitis pigmentosa (RP). That means that if you or a loved one have been diagnosed with this condition—you are definitely not alone. The possibility of losing your eyesight can be terrifying. However you may find comfort in the fact that there are ways to manage this condition and maintain your eyesight. Call us and we will help you understand your options.
Retinitis Pigmentosa and the other related cone-rod dystrophies have many different clinical presentations, and just as many different associated genetic abnormalities.
One interesting genetic association is the fact that there are people with defects in the gene that codes for ABCR who appear clinically to have RP. This genetic defect is usually associated with a clinical picture of Stargardt disease, but it can also be present in people with macular degeneration and RP.
This common genetic finding for such different diseases is something that no one can explain. For us, it just demonstrates what we see every day, which is that all of these diseases are more similar than they are different. So if you have RP, and you hear of some amazing breakthrough for people with macular degeneration, pay attention, for it is relevant news for you as well. The Better Eye Health Program has helped people with a variety of degenerative eye challenges.
Testimonials reflect individual results and results do vary. Studies, testimonials, examples, and illustrations cannot guarantee that the user will achieve similar results. In fact, your results may vary significantly and factors such as your location, personal effort and many other circumstances may and will cause results to vary. To read more about testimonials, Click Here